Our goal is absolute dedication to satisfying the eye care needs of our patients; making the health of their eyes our number one priority. Integral to this goal is to provide our patients with skilled and comprehensive eye care.
To this end we are committed to achieving this goal by:
- Ensuring patients have the best possible vision performance and consequent quality of life through provision of the highest quality primary eye care possible.
- Concentrating on each patient’s total vision health and vision performance in executing all procedures duties and decisions necessary in the care of the patient.
- Keeping overall patients wellness and understanding as first priorities in everything we do.
- Maintaining the highest health care standards, professionalism, state-of-the-art instrumentation and commitment to continued improvement in our profession.
- Providing and demonstrating the highest level of care and attention for each patient’s concerns.
- Treating our patients with courtesy and respect while educating them on their visual needs.
- Exercising the utmost in patient privacy through protection of sensitive personal and health care information. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the optometric services and products that we provide.
- We will strive for perfection and everything we do shall communicate this. Our professionalism and integrity is our guarantee.
Isn’t it about time you had your eyes examined?
Your health is important and healthy vision is paramount to a high quality of life. Some of you may think, “I can see well and/or don’t wear any glasses, so why should I come in to get my eyes checked?!?” It is important to have your vision examined on a frequent basis.
Committed to the Community
Dr. Cantrup is committed to our community. Patients come from every walk of life and from all age groups. Each person is a valuable member to our community. Dr. Cantrup acknowledges that some members of our community, especially the elderly, have difficulties getting proper access to vital medical care.
Schedule Your Appointment
Walk-in appointments available – call (905) 227-3937
Evenings and Saturdays by appointment only